VM STRATEGY EXECUTION
PLAN FOR SELLING MORE
Visual merchandising in store planning
- We begin with an in-depth retail space assessment. This can also include our 3D store scanning technique.
- Using our software, we can automate the process from space assessment to fixtures call-off. Saving crucial time in the store opening process.
- The critical sales density metric is fundamental for us when designing fixtures and planning inventory holding.
- We design bespoke fixtures according to brand guidelines and DNA.
- Our store planning model is designed to create unprecedented efficiencies and time saving in the store opening process.
VISUAL MERCHANDISING IMPLEMENTATION
New store opening setup
- Our dedicated team provides strategic visual merchandising implementations according to brand guidelines. Also, we support with customised retail staff training programs.
- We prepare and provide clients with all the directives, planograms and look books necessary during the VM implementation.
- CAPS designers create bespoke window displays and in-store presentations.
FOLLOW UP ON THE RESULTS
Store visual merchandising follow-up visit review
- To deliver the most efficient results we always measure our effects. For verification, we use ROI and KPI metrics in reports prepared for our clients.
- We make audits based on set checklists and new/current launch guidelines.
- With staff in offices around Europe, CAPS are able to provide VM audits at sites simultaneously in many countries. Speeding up the data collection timeline and ensuring results can be put to use fast.
Check out what we have done for our customers
More examples? Here they are!