Information on the Data Controller:
Your Data Controller shall be CAPS S.A. having the registered office in Poznan (60-320), Bulgarska 69/73, , entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznan – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznan, 8th Commercial Division, under KRS numer 0000390799, Tax Identification Number 7831676465, National Business Registry Number 301720017 ([hereinafter: “We”).
You can contact us by mail, to the address Bulgarska 69/73, 60-320 Poznan, or by e-mail, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purposes of processing your personal data and the legal basis for the processing:
Your data will be processed by us on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) of of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) in order to:
- provide and send answers to the question asked including sending via e-mail relevant information regarding the Company’s products and services in accordance with the content of the inquiry,
- provide full service, including solving technical and organizational problems,
- Contact you in particular for purposes related to the provision of services and handling your inquiry, secure and pursue possible claims,
- conduct research and analyzes to improve the operation of available services and the customer service department,
If applicable, we may process your personal data in the form of a telephone number (if you provide it in the form or in the text of the message sent to us via the contact form) pursuant to art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, based on your consent, inter alia, to clarify any doubts related to the message received and to improve the handling of your inquiry/ message.
Information on the recipients of your personal data:
In some situations, we have the right to transfer your personal data if it is necessary for us to be able to perform our services or if such an obligation results from legal provisions. We will provide data to certain groups of entities:
- persons authorised by us, our employees and associates who must have access to the data to perform their duties,
- processing entities commissioned with this task, e.g. companies serving our IT systems and ICT systems, companies providing us with e-mail servers, our advisors, hosting providers,
- public entities, if this results from an obligation imposed by law.
The period of storage of your personal data:
Your personal data shall be processed by us until the answer to the question asked will be provided. After answering the question, your data may be stored by us only for the limitation period for claims that may be raised against us and we may have against you.
We are entitled to process personal data that we process based on your consent until your consent is revoked or until your inquiry is processed, whichever is sooner.
In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you have the following rights, within the limits specified by law, where applicable:
- to access the content of your personal data and rectify it, to delete it, limit the processing or to transfer it,
- in cases when we process your data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, but this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent expressed before its withdrawal,
- to lodge a complaint to the President of the Data Protection Office, when the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR,
- to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest for reasons related to your particular situation. In such a situation, we will no longer process this personal data for the given purpose, unless we demonstrate the existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims,
- to object to the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest for the purposes of direct marketing.
Voluntary provision of personal data:
Providing us with your personal data in order to obtain an answer to the question asked is voluntary. However, if you do not provide us with your data indicated in the form as necessary, we will not be able to answer your question or contact you.
Information on the transfer of your personal data to third countries:
As a matter of principle, we do not transfer your personal data to third countries.
In the case of the clarification of your inquiry requires a response from a company related capitally and organizationally within the CAPS Group, i.e. CAPS Projects UK Ltd. having the registered office in Great Britain, the legal basis for the transfer of your data will be executive decisions stating an adequate level of personal data protection in Great Britain, i.e. decision no. C (2021) 4800 final, issued on the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and decision no. C (2021) 4801 final, issued under Directive (EU) 2016/680, solely for the purpose of answering your question.
We do not profile your personal data collected in the form and we do not make automated decisions based on them.