Hybrid fixture for all scenarios: staff assisted and self-checking out. Inline layout, combining both staff and self check out that allows to adopt seamlessly to various client load conditions – from season peak to calmer time throughout the year.
- Staff operated units with full range of till devices: handheld scanner, cash drawer, receipt printer, declipser, pin and clips boxes and bag storage.
- Open cabinets accessible from staff side within reach gathering all necessary tools required for smooth check out point functioning.
- Impulse display boxes for all units.
- Efficient space usage with additional operational storage at the back of SCO section.
- Comfortable self-checking out conditions with wide customer shelves providing smooth and convenient operation. Designed to take plastic basket along with client personal bags. Metal reinforcing strips for greater durability.
- Raised POS device location for smooth and ergonomic operation. Durable metal housing integrating separate devices for cost optimization: handheld and stationary scanners, receipt printer, electronic payment terminal pad and hidden CPU. Indicator for operation error at top housing edge for easy visibility and quick staff support.
- Functional space under worktop where clients may leave baskets, cloth hangers and also find bags.