Information on the Data Controller:
Your Data Controller shall be CAPS S.A. having the registered office in Poznan (60-320), Bulgarska 69/73, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznan – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznan, 8th Commercial Division, under KRS number 0000390799, Tax Identification Number 7831676465, National Business Registry Number 301720017 (hereinafter: “We”).
You can contact us by mail, to the address Bulgarska 69/73, 60-320 Poznan, or by e-mail, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purposes of processing your personal data and the legal basis for the processing:
Your personal data, the processing of which is necessary to participate in the recruitment process, will be processed by us on the basis of art. 6 (1) (c) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) in order to recruiting process.
In acording with Art. 221 of the Labor Code, we will demand from job applicants to provide personal data including:
- first name (names) and surname,
- date of birth,
- contact details indicated by such a person,
- level of education,
- professional qualifications,
- employment record.
We only request the personal data referred to in items 4-6 when it is necessary to perform work of a specific type or in a specific position.
Pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR, on the basis of your consent, we will process your personal data other than those necessary for us to take action before concluding the contract, and which have been provided to us voluntarily on your initiative in the application documents, e.g. regarding your passions and interests.
If the documents contain the data referred to Art. 9 (1) GDPR, we will need your consent to process them (pursuant to Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR) which may be withdrawn at any time.
Information on the recipients of your personal data:
In some situations, we have the right to transfer your personal data if it is necessary to fulfill our duties us the employer. We will provide data to:
- persons authorised by us, our employees and associates who must have access to the data to perform their duties,
- processing entities commissioned with this task, e.g.:
- companies serving our IT systems and supporting our mail servers,
- if you applied to us via a recruitment portal such as pracuj.pl – the company responsible for the provision of services related to the given portal,
- recruitment agency – if you applied to us through the company providing these services.
The period of storage of your personal data:
Your personal data will be processed by us for the period necessary to carry out the recruitment, and if you have consented to the processing of your personal data in connection with future recruitments, for the period indicated in the consent given to us.
In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you have the following rights, within the limits specified by law, where applicable:
- to access the content of your personal data and rectify it or limit the processing,
- to request the deletion of your data, except when their processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of claims by us.
- to transfer your personal data processed by us on the basis of consent or processed in connection with activities undertaken before the conclusion of the contract, if the processing is carried out in an automated manner.
- in cases when we process your data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, but this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent expressed before its withdrawal,
- to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest for reasons related to your particular situation,
- to lodge a complaint to the President of the Data Protection Office, when the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Voluntary provision of personal data:
Providing us with your personal data in the scope indicated in the provisions of the Labor Code is necessary to participate in the recruitment process, and voluntary in the remaining scope. Not providing us your personal data necessary to carry out the recruitment process may prevent us from considering your application
We do not transfer your personal data obtained during the recruitment process to third countries and the recruitment process is not subject to automated decision making based on the personal data received.