Store Layout Designer
CAPS Group provide fixtures, fit-out and maintenance services for interiors and display within retail, hospitality and other commercial environments across Europe and beyond.
Everyone in our international team brings a set of unique qualities. We encourage “out of the box” thinking to provide our customers with exceptional and positive experiences.
Do you believe that the sum of small things creates great changes? Join our team!
- Design and produce store layouts including electrical, flooring, furniture and fixtures,
- Update store layouts for all remodel store candidates,
- Deliver store layouts on schedule and within the established scope of work,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that design processes, practices and programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
- Previous experience in a similar position, preferably in the retail industry,
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management and problem solving skills,
- Proficiency in AutoCAD,
- Good English skills (at least B2 level, both written and spoken),
- Work in a professional, friendly and truly international environment,
- Foreign languages lessons,
- Flexible working hours and remote work,
- Online recruitment and online onboarding.
Do you think this job offer is perfect for you? Send us your CV and let’s talk!