DELIVERING RESTAURANT FIXTURES AND FIT-OUT FOR RESTAURANTS IN THE UK
Fixtures and fit-out for a restaurant chain
Restaurant interior supporting a brand philosophy
Tim Hortons s Canada’s largest quick-serve restaurant, 50 years established, offering coffee, breakfast, snacks and cold beverages. The brand has a presence in America and UAE too, with over 4000 stores in total around the world. In 2017 the brand set their sights on the UK market, opening 23 stores so far
Full service package
We started co-operating with Tim Hortons in 2017. Since then, we have delivered 20 cafés for the brand across the United Kingdom.
Restaurant fixtures and and fit-out for a restaurant chain in the UK
Café and restaurant fixtures and fit-out
CAPS have been delivering fixtures and fit-out for cafés and restaurants across Europe for over 15 years.
How do we manage to meet the needs of clients from the hospitality business?
It’s all about our operations model built on our own key resources and business philosophy based on:
- own manufacturing facilities
- team of experienced designers and engineers
- own installation teams + partner network
- SAP system in use
- efficient supply chain management
- We provided an ideal one stop shop for our client, bringing our design, manufacturing, building and installation competencies together under one roof, fitting out 4 Tim Hortons stores in 4th quarter of 2017.
- Manufacture and design came from both our UK and Polish facilities in order to maximise productivity and minimise lead times.
Cooperation to last
- We have delivered 20 Tim Hortons restaurants across the UK. Our services for the client include fixtures manufacture, supply and installation.