DELIVERING FIRST MI ELECTRONICS STORE IN THE UK
Fixtures and fit-out for a consumer electronics store
Supporting MI with their first store in the United Kingdom
Delivering fixtures and fit- out for a consumer electronics store
Store fixtures manufacturing and fit-out
It’s all about our operations model built on our own key resources and business philosophy based on:
- own manufacturing facilities
- team of experienced designers and engineers
- own installation teams + partner network
- SAP system in use
- efficient supply chain management
- great customer service
Big challenge – little time
CAPS manufactured and installed all the store fixtures and fittings.
Outcome? The client was very happy with the result. They were also very impressed that the CAPS team took care of so many issues that were technically out of our control and still met the deadline for the store handover.
We tackle challenges every day
- at this exceptionally busy time of the year, shortly before Christmas, we managed to coordinate all the material supplies to site from relevant suppliers
- due to on-site noise restrictions imposed we had to complete a lot of works at night. We worked on two shifts, day and night, installing glass elements which arrived, as per manufacturing lead times, just a few days before the handover
- as no materials storage on site was allowed, we had to deal with them on a ‘just in time basis’, following a 48 hour minimum booking in process.