Junior Supply Chain Specialist job offer
CAPS Group provide fixtures, fit-out and maintenance services for interiors and display within retail, hospitality and other commercial environments across Europe and beyond.
Everyone in our international team brings a set of unique qualities. We encourage “out of the box” thinking to provide our customers with exceptional and positive experiences.
Do you believe that the sum of small things creates great changes? Join our team!
- Analyse the supply and demand of the products,
- Monitor and track the status of supply orders placed at local and Far-East suppliers,
- Review deliveries against the orders,
- Create purchasing orders in SAP,
- Cooperation with the logistics team and suppliers,
- Adjust orders and delivery date of supplies in SAP based on real arrival date.
- Previous experience in chain/logistics/planning in manufacturing environment,
- Very good command of English,
- Good knowledge of Excel,
- Excellent organization of working time, including very well priorities setting,
- Problem-solving skills and proactiveness and attachment to details,
- Fast comprehension and analytical and structured way of working.
Competitive salary and stable employment,
Attractive package of benefits including private health care, group life insurance, Multisport card, language classes,
Collaborative and friendly atmosphere at work,
Opportunity for professional development.
Do you think this job offer is perfect for you? Send us your CV and let’s talk!