Field Operations Manager
CAPS Group provide fixtures, fit-out and maintenance services for interiors and display within retail, hospitality and other commercial environments across Europe and beyond.
Everyone in our international team brings a set of unique qualities. We encourage “out of the box” thinking to provide our customers with exceptional and positive experiences.
Do you believe that the sum of small things creates great changes? Join our team!
- Coordinates and oversees the execution of onsite customer’s projects in collaboration with multiple internal departments and subcontractors.
- Evaluates all factors influencing the project, identifies and assesses risks and provides adequate solutions,
- Coordinates cooperation with subcontractors and negotiates terms of cooperation,
- Monitors progress and make adjustments as needed in the planned onsite works,
- Evaluates project performance to identify areas for improvement,
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors.
- Previous experience in a similar position,
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to set and meet deadlines while maintaining high standards of accuracy and quality,
- Excellent communication skills in English and Romanian,
- Proficiency in MS Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel,
- Good understanding of ERP systems would be an advantage,
- Knowledge of estimating, planning, tracking and controlling projects,
- Customer focus and attention to detail,
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
- Work in a professional, friendly and international environment,
- Attractive remuneration,
- Opportunity to demonstrate and implement your own ideas.
Do you think this job offer is perfect for you? Send us your CV and let’s talk!