Electrical Maintenance Specialist
CAPS Group provide fixtures, fit-out and maintenance services for interiors and display within retail, hospitality and other commercial environments across Europe and beyond.
Everyone in our international team brings a set of unique qualities. We encourage “out of the box” thinking to provide our customers with exceptional and positive experiences.
Do you believe that the sum of small things creates great changes? Join our team!
- Acts as a technical expert, including supporting the customer service team in their daily tasks from the technical side,
- Actively coordinates with all other internal/external team members on moderately complex projects,
- Evaluates technical factors influencing the project, identifies and assesses risks and provides adequate solutions,
- Looks for new subcontractors to perform maintenance works in stores locates in various European countries,
- Negotiates terms of cooperation and prices with subcontractors,
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors,
- Mentors and develops customer service specialists on maintenance activities and processes.
- Previous experience in a similar position,
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent desired but not required,
- Ability to read electrical schematics,
- Good written and spoken English (min.B2),
- Proficiency in MS Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel,
- Knowledge of estimating, planning, tracking and controlling projects would be an advantage,
- Customer focus and attention to detail,
- Ability to work in dynamic work environment.
Work in a professional, friendly and international environment,
Comprehensive benefit package including private medical care, group insurance, co-financed sports card, language courses,
Opportunity to demonstrate and implement your own ideas.
Do you think this job offer is perfect for you? Send us your CV and let’s talk!