CAPS Group provide fixtures, fit-out and maintenance services for interiors and display within retail, hospitality and other commercial environments across Europe and beyond.
Everyone in our international team brings a set of unique qualities. We encourage “out of the box” thinking to provide our customers with exceptional and positive experiences.
Do you believe that the sum of small things creates great changes? Join our team!
- Design and produce store layouts including electrical, flooring, furniture and fixtures,
- Update store layouts for all remodel store candidates
- Deliver store layouts on schedule and within the established scope of work,
- Maintain prototype store layouts and fixture blocks based on store size and configuration,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that design processes, practices and programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
- Previous experience in a similar position, preferably in the retail industry,
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or interior design or equivalent experience,
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management and problem solving skills,
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Inventor,
- Proficiency in English (at least B2/C1 level, both written and spoken),
- Knowledge of materials and solutions used in the furniture industry would be an advantage.
- Work in a professional, friendly and truly international environment,
- A competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance,
- Growth opportunities within the R&D team,
- Opportunity to demonstrate and implement your own ideas,
- Foreign languages lessons,
- Flexible working hours and remote work,
- Online recruitment and online onboarding.
Do you think this job offer is perfect for you? Send us your CV and let’s talk!