CAPS Group provide fixtures, fit-out and maintenance services for interiors and display within retail, hospitality and other commercial environments across Europe and beyond.
Everyone in our international team brings a set of unique qualities. We encourage “out of the box” thinking to provide our customers with exceptional and positive experiences.
Do you believe that the sum of small things creates great changes? Join our team!
- Provides administration support to the logistics team and warehouse department,
- Process documentation in SAP following the internal procedures,
- Ensures the efficient flow of information and the correctness of data in SAP.
- Previous experience in a similar position (at least 6 months),
- Enjoys performing various administrative tasks,
- Good communication skills in English and Romanian,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with people from various backgrounds,
- Good MS Office skills (Word, and Excel),
- Customer focus and attention to detail.
- Work in a professional, friendly and international environment,
- Full-time position,
- Possibility to gain first professional experience
Do you think this job offer is perfect for you? Send us your CV and let’s talk!