CAPS Group provide fixtures, fit-out and maintenance services for interiors and display within retail, hospitality and other commercial environments across Europe and beyond.
Everyone in our international team brings a set of unique qualities. We encourage “out of the box” thinking to provide our customers with exceptional and positive experiences.
Do you believe that the sum of small things creates great changes? Join our team!
- AR tasks such as customer invoicing, posting accounting transactions, GL accounts reconciliation,
- AP tasks such as posting vendor invoices, GL accounts reconciliation, preparing payments,
- Processing bank statements and manual postings,
- Processing tax payments and returns,
- Participation in activities related to month end closing process,
- Providing support for external audits.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in finance/accounting,
- Proven accounting, management reporting and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP),
- Good Excel skills with significant ERP experience (SAP experience would be an advantage),
- Strong communication skills both in French and English,
- Strong prioritization skills and worktime organization,
- Ability to work independently,
- Ability to work within strict deadlines.
- Work in a professional, friendly and international environment,
- Possibility to work in a hybrid model,
- Part-time employment.
Do you think this job offer is perfect for you? Send us your CV and let’s talk!